Looking for jobs at South32 in South Africa? Don’t waste more time. This resources company is rapidly growing and has new jobs available. Apply now!
South32 is a globally diversified metals and mining company with high-quality and well maintained operations which mine and produce bauxite, alumina, aluminium, energy and metallurgical coal, manganese, nickel, silver, lead and zinc in Australia, Southern Africa and South America. We operate a regional model, with our headquarters in Perth, Australia. Our African operations are supported by a regional office in Johannesburg, South Africa and our Australian and South American operations by an office in Perth. Our marketing activities are managed from Singapore and London. Continue reading to see all jobs available at South32 in South Africa.
South32 Jobs in South Africa
South32 in South Africa has new jobs available to work in (Witbank) Emalahleni, Hotazel, Johannesburg and Richards Bay as:
- DISTRIBUTION ADMINISTRATOR: MANGANESE SOUTH AFRICA – JOHANNESBURG
- Analyst Production Laboratory – Domestic Mine
- CONTROLLER DOCUMENTS & STANDARDS WOLVEKRANS– WMC (CSA) – FIXED TERM CONTRACT
- SUPERINTENDENT GEOLOGIST – KLIPSPRUIT COLLIERY
- Maintenance Learnership
- DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATOR (FIXED TERM CONTRACT) – HILLSIDE RICHARDSBAY (EXTERNAL)
- AUTHORITY TO WORK OFFICER – WESSELS MINE HOTAZEL NORTHERN CAPE (INTERNAL/EXTERNAL)
- SUPERVISOR MAINTENANCE CONTINUOUS SHIFTS – MAMATWAN MINE NORTHERN CAPE
- Maintenance Artisans (Fix Term Contract) – Hillside Richardsbay
- Specialist Maintenance Analysis & Improvement
- More jobs available…
For more information, new jobs available and to apply now online, you must visit the South32 careers page for South Africa. Don’t miss this opportunity. Click on the job ads!