Sasol in South Africa is recruiting. Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your career and join a reputable company. Start working at Sasol today!
Sasol is an international integrated chemicals and energy company that leverages technologies and the expertise of our 30 300 people working in 33 countries. We develop and commercialise technologies, and build and operate world-scale facilities to produce a range of high-value product stream, including liquid fuels, chemicals and low-carbon electricity. Sasol’s new value chain-based operating model came into effect in 2014. Towards this end, the Sasol Group is now organised into two upstream business units, three regional operating hubs, and four customer-facing strategic business units, supported by fit-for-purpose functions as reflected in our new Sasol website.
Sasol Jobs in South Africa
Sasol in South Africa has new jobs available in multiple locations to work as:
- Administrator Logistics (Non-Permanent) Alrode, Gauteng
- Administrator Sandton, Gauteng
- Personal Assistant Sandton, Gauteng
- Specialist Dealing and Risk Management Sandton, Gauteng
- Learning Manager Sandton, Gauteng
- Senior Auditor: Generalist Audit Services (Sandton) Sandton, Gauteng
- Tenant and Rental Administrator Secunda, Mpumalanga
- Laboratory Analyst Sasolburg, Free State
- Compliance Officer Gauteng
- Administrator: Expediting & Procurement Free State
- Learning Practitioner Mpumalanga, KwaZulu-Natal
- Mechanician Artisan (Instrument) Secunda, Mpumalanga
- More jobs available…
For more information, new jobs available and to apply, you must visit the careers page of Sasol in South Africa. This is your life opportunity to start working in a reputable company, with all the benefits that you always wanted. Click on the job ads!