Looking for jobs in a Non-Profit Organization in Nigeria? Malaria Consortium needs your help. New jobs available. Apply here!
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable populations. Our mission is to improve lives in Africa and Asia through sustainable, evidence-based programmes that combat targeted diseases and promote child and maternal health. Continue reading to see all jobs available to work at the Non-Profit organization Malaria Consortium in Nigeria.
Work at Non-Profit Malaria Consortium Nigeria
The Malaria Consortium Non-Profit in Nigeria is now looking to recruit new candidates to work as:
- Finance Assistant Job at Malaria Consortium – Katsina, NG
- Present your CV to Malaria Consortium (10 Endorsed Vacancies) – Jigawa, NG
- Demand Creation Officer Job at Malaria Consortium – Katsina, NG
- Project Coordinator Vacancy at Malaria Consortium – Abuja, NG
- State Coordinator Job at Malaria Consortium – Jigawa, NG
- Administrative Officer Job at Malaria Consortium – Abuja, NG
- More jobs available…
For more information, new jobs available and to apply, you must visit the careers page of Malaria Consortium in Nigeria. Don’t miss this opportunity to help end with Malaria in Nigeria. Click on the job ads!